August’s Instagram Roundup!

August’s Instagram Roundup!   Here are some favorite snapshots from my Instagram feed this month. If you’re on Instagram too, let’s connect!   Follow me on Instagram to get these photos and more arrive directly to you as I post them! Here are some favorite snapshots from my Instagram feed this month. @TriciaGoyer Click To Tweet Prayer Thank you God, for blessing me with children whose smiles bring such joy to my heart. I have so much to be thankful {Read More}

5 Things I Learned from Writing Moms’ Night Out

5 Things I Learned from Writing Moms’ Night Out Do you have a dream that you don’t dwell on long because the idea of it coming true seems so unattainable? I’ve had a dream like that. It’s seeing one of my novels make it to the big screen and that happened on May 9th! Do you have “unattainable” dreams? I did. Once. @TriciaGoyer Click To Tweet Well, to clarify, I wrote the novelization of Moms’ Night Out. That means they {Read More}

Branson: Family Fun for Labor Day!

Looking for a fun family getaway over Labor Day? Consider Branson!   Branson, Missouri is one of our family’s favorite places to visit. In fact, after spending at TON of money going to Disneyworld earlier in the year my husband and I agreed, “Why did we spend all that money in Orlando when we could have just gone to Branson?” There are a few reasons why we love Branson: 1. Old fashioned values. Everywhere you go in Branson there is wholesome, {Read More}

Best Places to Spread Out a Spring or Summer Picnic

Best Places to Spread Out a Spring or Summer Picnic I don’t know about you, but about this time of year, I am ready for summer. I’m ready for flowers to bloom, leaves on the trees, stepping outside and feeling the warm sun on my skin, wearing shorts and sundresses. Do you feel the same way? What’s my other favorite part of summer? Spending time outside, whether it’s a family vacation, a barbecue with my kids and neighbors in our {Read More}

Behind the Scenes of the Moms’ Night Out Premiere (Part 1)

In December I was asked to write the novelization of Moms’ Night Out. What’s a novelization? Basically, I watched the movie (over and over again) and turned it into a book! It was such a great movie that I loved every minute of it. (Don’t tell my editor, Dawn, but it almost didn’t feel like work.) Here is the book with, like, the best cover ever! —> And take note of my name on the front! And, because I had {Read More}

Life in the Midst of Writing a Novelization

Life in the Midst of Writing a Novelization We are two weeks away from release day for the novelization of Moms’ Night Out, available April 22! People ask me how books are written. Well . . . the novelization for Moms’ Night Out was written as I sat in the front of a twelve-passenger van WITH my whole family inside, as we headed for a research trip to Amish country and Disneyworld! No, I don’t normally write books from the front {Read More}

A Bridge To Cling To

A Bridge To Cling To *This post is part of my Beautiful Bridges and Special Kisses Giveaway! Want to link up, or looking for more info on the chance to win a collection of TEN Amish novels? Click here. I remember the moment as if it were yesterday. I was on a research trip with two of my author friends. They were researching for their novels, and I was along for the ride. It was the first time I’d been {Read More}

I Flew to Focus on the Family to Talk About Parenting … and God Surprised Us With Two New Kids!

Today you can hear my radio broadcast on Focus on the Family! I loved being there with my co-authors Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges. They were awesome in the studio, and I had a great time inserting practical applications with their awesome wisdom.   Other fun behind-the-scenes stuff: -Meetings with editors, marketing people, and ministry leaders -Video shoots to talk about the book -Dinner with my co-authors … and of course time in the studio taping these broadcasts!   And while {Read More}

Top Three Tips for Sharing Your Personal Story

You have an amazing story. You feel your message of God’s work in you can help others, but where do you start? 1. Consider the best way to share your story. Could you write it as a magazine article, highlighting different points? Could you start a blog and connect directly with an audience? Should it be a book? Maybe it’ll be all three, but it’s easier to start small and allow your message to grow into something bigger. 2. Think {Read More}

What to Expect as a Tricia Goyer Roommate

In two weeks I’m going to the Allume conference. I can’t tell you how excited I am. And a wee bit nervous. I told my friend Crystal Paine (who’s also going to be there) that I feel like a junior high girl moving to a new school. Will I make friends? Will they like me? LOL . . . I know I will have an amazing time, but it’s still the uncertainty of a new place, new people, new ideas. {Read More}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...