Is there such thing as “too much of a good thing?” Yes! In fact that’s what my life feels like right now. There are a lot of good things happening:
- I’m celebrating the 70th reunion of the liberation of Mauthausen camp during the whole month of May with a special WWII series hosted on my blog and social media. Stayed tuned for book giveaways, veteran interviews, WWII recipes, and more!
- I’m enjoying homeschooling my three little ones. I’m especially excited because they are starting to grasp reading and basic math. (What a journey this has been with two kids who came from tough beginnings.)
- I’m working on my next Pinecraft Amish novel. It’s due May 17. Why May 17? (See next point.)
- On May 18th John, Nathan and I are flying to the Czech Republic for Leslie and Honza’s wedding. We return in time to set up her reception here in Arkansas! So happy for them!
- I have another co-written book due in July, too! (Because, obviously, I have nothing else to do.)
- Early June the girls that we are adopting will be moving in with us! We’ve been doing weekend visits and we’re excited to have them full time! (Prayers appreciated!)
- Early June Cory’s family is planning to move to Hawaii. They are following God’s calling and desire to be in ministry to children and youth there. We’re proud of them, but we’re going to miss them!
- I have two books releasing this summer. (More details coming soon.)
Little kids, big kids, and new kids. A wedding and a moves. Books to write and books to share . . . it seems TOO MUCH at times. But I’m learning to count my blessings instead of items on my to-do list.
I’m also thankful that what’s too much for me is NOT too much for God. He holds me up, strengthens me, and gives me wisdom. I’m thankful for ALL the good gifts that God gives to me!
Where do you need God’s help? What are you thankful for?
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”