What do you remember most about being a kid? What were your favorite memories? Just because you’re a teen mom doesn’t mean life always has to be filled with conflict and struggles. You are the only mom your child has, and it’s up to you to make great memories.
How do you do that? To get an idea of what things will mean the most to your children, think about some of your own favorite memories.
- What was your favorite pastime as a child?
- Think about one special memory about each of your siblings.
- What was your favorite meal?
- What were some of the most memorable books you read?
- Think of one particularly memorable event.
Wondering what’s up next for me? My book A Christmas Gift for Rose releases soon. You can pre-order it here!