- Open your eyes and think of all you didn’t get done yesterday.
- Assume the worst when your husband asks, “So do you have any plans today?” As if you didn’t have a huge to-do list every day.
- Push aside your Bible reading and jump into sorting that stinky pile of laundry.
- Remember what it used to feel like to wear your skinny, skinny jeans.
- Compare your kids to the star athletes and whiz kids your neighbors have.
- Compare your house/office/yard to the awesome pics continually reposted on @pinterest.
- Walk the mall and point out all the things you wish you had money to buy.
- Thank God for what your new day holds.
- Give your husband a hug and ask if he has something special in mind. If he doesn’t, tell him you do.
- Take time to read your Bible and asking the Creator of the Universe to guide your day.
- Appreciate your health and pray and ask God to help you in all areas you are weak.
- Hug your kids and tell them what you appreciate most about who God made them to be.
- Relax in your favorite part of your house for ten minutes and thank God for what He’s provided.
- Go through your closet and pull out clothes you haven’t worn in a while and take them to GoodWill.