Motherhood can sometimes seem like survival of the fittest. Every day brings its own troubles, and by the end of the day, you’re spent. Between school, soccer practice, cleaning, laundry, cooking dinner, putting away dishes, and keeping your kids from going at each others’ throats, the last thing on your mind is getting away for an evening. If that’s you, you’re invited to take part in my No More Frumpy Mommy challenge—and you might win a $200 Visa cash card or a Fandango gift card to see Moms’ Night Out, as well as copies of Moms’ Night Out (the book) and Moms’ Night Out and Other Things I Miss!
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- First, fill out the form found at the bottom of this page (you only need to do this once).
- If you have them, keep your copies of Moms’ Night Out by Tricia Goyer and Moms’ Night Out and Other Things I Miss: Devotions to Help You Survive by Kerri Pomarolli handy.
- Read and implement the days of the challenge that fit your schedule and lifestyle. It’ll work best if you have a blog that you can post your progress on (but if you don’t have one, social media works too). To find out what each day holds, make sure you stop by my blog from May 12–22 for a new challenge!
- After finishing a day of the challenge, write about it on your blog (or as a Facebook status or a couple of tweets).
- Head back to my blog and link your blog post with the corresponding challenge so others can see your progress and I can stop by your blog to give you some encouragement. If you’ll be using something other than your blog to participate, you can link up to your Facebook status by clicking on the time of your status, which will send you to your status’ URL (which you can then use to link up). If you use Twitter to participate, click on your status, which will send you to your status’ URL (which you can then use to link up).
- Grab one of the graphics below and insert it into your blog post or on your blog’s sidebar.
Each challenge will have a link-up for you to link your blog post (or social media posts) to. The link-ups will stay open until May 31, and on June 1, I’ll choose 10 winners to receive a Fandango gift card to see Moms’ Night Out, as well as copies of Moms’ Night Out (the book) and Moms’ Night Out and Other Things I Miss. One grand-prize winner will receive $200 to put toward her own moms’ night out or her own moms’ night out “ride” (getting her car detailed and cleaned).
Before You Hit Publish
- Copy/paste this sentence somewhere into your blog post: This post is part of the No More Frumpy Mommy Moms’ Night Out challenge with Tricia Goyer—and you can join, too!
- Grab one of the graphics and insert it into your blog post or on your blog’s sidebar.
The Challenge Topics (Updated Each Day)
- May 12: Easy Hair by Tricia Goyer — What’s your secret to easy, no-fuss hair?
- May 13: How to Get to Church on Time (with Kids) by Tricia Goyer — What tips do you have for getting your family to church on time?
- May 14: A Fast Recipe that Doesn’t Include Chicken Nuggets by Kerri Pomarolli — What’s your go-to, easy recipe?
- May 15: Fun Ways to Exercise with Your Kids by Tricia Goyer — What is your go-to exercise to do with your kids?
- May 16: Take Time for Friends by Kerri Pomarolli — What are your favorite activities when it comes to spending time with your mom-friends?
- May 17: Simple Makeup for Busy Moms by Tricia Goyer — What are your favorite makeup tips?
- May 18: A Fast Recipe that Doesn’t Involve Fish Sticks by Tricia Goyer — Do you have an easy and yummy recipe to share?
- May 19: Quick Cleaning Tips by Kerri Pomarolli — What are your quick cleaning tips for busy moms?
- May 20: Finding Time to Follow Your Dreams by Tricia Goyer — How do you make time to follow your dreams?
- May 21: Finding Time to be Quiet Before God by Kerri Pomarolli — What does your daily routine look like? How much of it includes time with God?
- May 22: Let God Be Your Oxygen by Tricia Goyer — How can you let God be your oxygen?
Add these buttons to your site
(Just copy and paste the button codes below into your blog sidebar or a blog post.)
<center><a href="http://www.triciagoyer.com/join-the-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge" target="_blank"><img alt="Moms Night Out Tricia Goyer Kerri Pomarolli" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-7731" height="120" src="http://www.triciagoyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/MNO-challenge-banner.jpg" width="650" /></a></center>
PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG POST/WEBSITE:
<center><a href="http://www.triciagoyer.com/join-the-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge" target="_blank"><img alt="Moms Night Out Tricia Goyer Kerri Pomarolli" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-7731" height="275" src="http://www.triciagoyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/MNO-challenge-button.jpg" width="250" /></a></center>