Slammed doors. Hurting hearts. Tricia Goyer knows what it’s like to parent children with chronic anger. In Calming Angry Kids, Goyer draws on her own experience to help readers
- understand what’s going on in a child’s brain
- focus on relationship over rules
- teach a child how to handle frustrations without outbursts
- control how they express their own anger
- establish a standard of respect in the home
Including reflection questions and action steps at the end of each chapter, Calming Angry Kids shows weary parents that peace in their home is within reach.