Grit ‘n’ Grace is refreshment for women worn out from following bad rules, working to keep everybody else happy, and overextending their time and emotions. Through interviews with insightful and inspiring guests, Cheri Gregory and Amy Carroll will help you to:
· Recalculate your journey from our culture’s bad rules to your own Jesus-made path.
· Overcome error terror as you commit to learning from failure.
· Replace the exhaustion of self-made goodness with the rest of God’s grace.
· Discern whose input to invite and whose feedback to forget.
· Leverage the strength of your emotions instead of either ignoring or being ruled by them.
Tricia Goyer, our guest this week, reached a crossroads years ago. Would she just study God’s Word or would she push past the fear and obstacles to live the life described there? For she and her husband, living the truths they were finding in their Bibles meant taking more than a step of faith — it required huge leaps of faith! Listen to find out the steps Tricia took and the treasures she’s found in obedience. You’ll be inspired to walk out your faith in brave new ways!