Enjoy today. It won’t come back. —Amish proverb
Do you enjoy life? Really enjoy it? We often wish life was simpler, but we are the ones in control of our schedule. We are also the ones who can hold ourselves back or experience life to the fullest with joy.
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost,” said Eleanor Roosevelt, “to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
10 Ways to Enjoy Your Life
- Enjoy your meal. Take time to cook your favorite foods. Share them with friends. Slow down and enjoy it.
- Enjoy your hobby. Block out time to be creative and to energize your soul.
- Enjoy your music. Put on your favorite music when you’re cleaning house or making dinner.
- Enjoy nature. Take a walk. Pick a bouquet of wildflowers. Pause and stare up into the clouds. Listen to a bird sing.
- Enjoy a book. Pick up your favorite book to read it again, or try a new author you’ve been wanting to try!
Wondering what’s up next for me? My book The One Year of Amish Peace releases soon. You can pre-order it here!