- “Form a long-term relationship with a godly counselor whom you both respect. Let that person ‘walk beside your marriage.” ~Ronna Jones Snyder
- “If your spouse’s friend is stirring up trouble between you and your spouse, get rid of that friend.” ~Linda Rand Halbur
- “Meet your in-laws first. (I eloped before I met my in-laws, and it created quite a bit of discord.)” ~Becky Wheeler Guinn
- “Never, ever allow the word ‘divorce’ to be spoken aloud, and control the tongue during arguments. It’s hard to take back the ‘ugly’ stuff spoken.” ~Kim Shaw
- “The feelings of love will fluctuate with time and circumstances, but with commitment, you will press through.” ~Golden Keyes Parsons
- “As a couple, you make all the rules. When the rules no longer work, change them.” ~David A Ross
- “Love, respect, and honesty are key. And always, always keep the Lord in the center of your marriage.” ~Ellen Crosby
- “Never, ever stop trusting that God is in charge. And keep talking to each other.” ~Becky Jacoby
- “Take the long view. What is happening now/today isn’t necessarily so for the long term. Always try to picture yourself on the same team, fighting against the Enemy of your soul.” ~Laurie Ostby Kehler
- “Never give up and always stay beside each other, especially during trials, sickness, loss, or financial struggles.” ~Angie Kay Webb
Like these tips?
What are your tips?