Grace Enough with Amber Cullum
- Choose a day that works for your family and can be repeated.
- Form a habit of removing digital distraction.
- Make the Shabbat meal special, even if that only means using special plates and a table cloth!
- Spend time finding ways to rest and enjoy each other.
Who is Amber Cullum?
Amber Cullum is the podcast host behind Grace Enough. She is first a child of God, saved by His grace alone — although she doesn’t always act like it. She is wife to Sam, mom of 3 a Physical Therapist, a Kentucky native living in Raleigh, and a lover of connecting with people and learning the stories of God’s grace in their lives.
You can listen to Grace Enough Podcast HERE.
Walk It Out Scripture
Then Jesus said to them, “The Sabbath was made to meet the needs of people, and not people to meet the requirements of the Sabbath.” Mark 2:27
If you are enjoying the show, I have a quick favor to ask! If you haven’t yet hit the subscribe button and left a rating and a review on iTunes, please take a moment and do so! I love reading your reviews and it keeps the algorithms happy so new listeners can find the podcast as well!
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
- Grace Enough Podcast
- Family Teams
- 24/6 | Matthew Sleeth
- Episode 149 with Gary Thomas
- Sacred Pathways | Gary Thomas
- My watercolors in my shop!
- Episode 016 with Saundra Dalton-Smith
- Sacred Rest | Saundra Dalton-Smith
- Calming Angry Kids | Tricia Goyer
- Grace Enough Podcast with guest Jen Wilkin
Connect with Amber Cullum
Connect with Tricia
Special thanks to this week’s sponsor