Thanks for helping us celebrate National Bible Week (November 13-19, 2016) and International Day of the Bible (November 14, 2016)! Keep reading to see the answer of each day’s trivia.
Congratulations to the trivia winner who will be receiving a copy of The Beginner’s Bible: Timeless Children’s Stories:
We’ll be reaching out to you soon with more information about your prize!
- After Jesus fed over 5,000 people with two fish and five loaves of bread, how many baskets were left over? 12
- Which Gospel is written by a doctor? Luke
- Who wrote the most books of the New Testament? Paul
- Where did young Jesus grow up after returning from Egypt? Nazareth
- What kind of wood was used by Noah to build the Ark? Gopher wood
- What was the name of the group of religious leaders who often tried to “trap” Jesus with their questions? The Pharisees
- How did Paul escape from Damascus? In a basket, down the city wall
- What was the name of the blind man healed by Jesus? Bartimaeus
- What was the name of Adam & Eve’s third son? Seth
- On which day of the year could the High Priest enter the Holiest Place, the inner most part of the temple where the covenant box was kept? Day of Atonement
- In which Prophecy do we read about the valley of dry bones? Ezekiel
- What “weapons” did Gideon use to defeat the Midianites? Trumpets, pitchers and lamps
- How did Rahab let the invading Israelites identify her house? She tied a red cord in her window
- This woman was turned into a pillar of salt because she looked back as Sodom and Gomorrah were being destroyed. Lot’s wife
- Who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when he was presented at the Temple as a baby? Simeon
About The Beginner’s Bible
The best-selling Bible storybook of our time, with over 25 million products sold! Introduce children to the stories of the Bible through vibrant art and compelling text with The Beginner’s Bible— full of life and fun, and featuring brand new vibrant, three-dimensional art. The Beginner’s Bible® is the 2006 Retailers Choice Award winner in Children’s Nonfiction.
Learn more and connect: